Sunday 12 August 2007

Meeting and Dinner with MJ and Friends

Last night I was invited by MJ for dinner. He works in samsung insurance company whose office is on the 6th floor of the KT building besides Dong-gu chung (city hall) building in downtown area of Gwangju. He is a korean and runs an English language class every saturday from 4 to 6 PM. I was supposed to go there using the bus no. 51 infront of the GIST but while leaving I met Jung Hwan Kook who was going to his home in his car. He gave me lift to KT building. I met MJ and his Korean friends at his office and we had an introduction session. Around 6 o'clock we went for dinner. They invited me to come to the class every saturday. Mr. Sungtae Lee lives in Cheomdan area and attends the class regularly. He told me he can pick me up every saturday if I want. After the dinner he dropped me at the GIST. He told me he makes oil paintings on every Sunday. I had a nice time and hope to attend again.